From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About adding a way to check for bugs referring to no longer existing packages in the tree
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:09:55
1 El dom, 15-04-2012 a las 17:47 +0200, Marcin Mirosław escribió:
2 > W dniu 2012-04-14 13:02, Pacho Ramos pisze:
3 > > Hello
4 > >
5 > > From time to time I see old bug reports that are still wrongly
6 > > opened and referring to old packages no longer in the tree. Would
7 > > be possible to add a way to periodically check for bugs referring
8 > > in summary to obsolete packages and, then, allow us to have a
9 > > cleaner bug list?
10 >
11 > Hi,
12 > what about siutation package was removed from tree. After sometime
13 > other maintainer wants to put this package to the tree again,
14 > shouldn't fix those bugs before doing this?
15 > Marcin
18 As that results will simply be used to generate a list, it will be a
19 good opportunity to really check that developer is taking care of it (I
20 have also seen a lot of cases where a dev has a bug for this assigned to
21 him for months without action)