From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Modular texlive eclasses up for review
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:59:46
1 Hi list,
2
3 attached are two new eclasses I'm planning to commit soon.
4 I'm sending 'em as some reviewing never hurts, but I hope they're
5 perfectly fine ;)
6
7 texlive-common.eclass : helper eclass for handling the texmf
8 tree; it contains variable definitions used by texlive ebuilds and
9 two functions :
10 - one to move config files that might be modified by the
11 user to /etc and symlink them from the original location to not break
12 texmf stucture;
13 - the second function search for a file in the texmf tree in the
14 current directory (the usual tex distribution's way is to have ls-R
15 files and use kpsewhich but we must not assume the presence of such
16 programs/files as we'll be using it for installing texlive...)
19 texlive-module.eclass : generic installation eclass for all the
20 different parts of texlive's texmf tree, this is to avoid code
21 duplication in 80+ ebuilds.
24 If no objection, I'll commit them in a few days.
27 Regards,
28
29 Alexis.

texlive-module.eclass application/octet-stream
texlive-common.eclass application/octet-stream