From: Philip Charles <philipc@×××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo DVD
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:21:43
1 This is in the nature of a courtesy message.
2
3 I will be offering Gentoo Dynamic DVDs for sale in the next day or so.
4
5 This DVD is basically an extended install-x86-universal CD with distfiles
6 expanded to over 3 GB. The packages-i686 CD has also been included.
7 About 500 MB of the testing branch has been included.
8
9 It is dynamic which means that it is updated daily.
10
11 The DVD is aimed at the bandwidth and data-cap challenged.
12
13 I have been in the custom disc business for seven years and I am happy to
14 share info.
15
16 Phil.
19 Philip Charles; 39a Paterson Street, Abbotsford, Dunedin, New Zealand
20 +64 3 488 2818 Fax +64 3 488 2875 Mobile 025 267 9420
21 philipc@×××××××××××.nz - preferred. philipc@××××××.org
22 I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs & DVDs. See http://www.copyleft.co.nz
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list