From: Fabio Erculiani <lxnay@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-kernel] Proper distribution integration of kernel *-sources, patches and configuration.
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 21:31:29
1 On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:26 PM, Anthony G. Basile <blueness@g.o> wrote:
4 > I'm pretty sure I hit a genuine deadlock with it. I've been trying to
5 > reproduce with debugging on but nothing yet.
6 >
7 > But, having said that:
8 >
9 > BFQ [Experimtental]
10 >
11 > This introduced an experimental io scheduler. Have fun with it, but don't
12 > dare use it in production else we will laugh.
13
14 Don't trust outdated documentation.
15 http://algo.ing.unimo.it/people/paolo/disk_sched/sources.php There is
16 nothing about it in the latest BFQ patchset.
21 >>> --
22 >>> Regards,
23 >>> Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
24 >>> http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang
25 >>>
30 > --
31 > Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
32 > Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
33 > E-Mail : blueness@g.o
34 > GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
35 > GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA
42 Fabio Erculiani