From: Jaco Kroon <jaco@××××××.za>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: net-misc/libss7
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:06:24
1 Hi Michał,
2
3 To the best of my knowledge this used to be a dependency for DAHDI
4 (zaptel at the time if I recall my time lines).  I've confirmed that
5 DAHDI and asterisk can compile on current versions without this, can't
6 find any other users of this in the tree.
7
8 So as far as I know this can be retired safely.
9
10 Kind Regards,
11 Jaco
12