From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Final proposal: New alias maintainer-needed@g.o or some such (speak now or forever hold your peace ;) )
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 04:41:01
1 On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 20:49 +0200, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
2 > So I take it everybody who replied on this thread is in agreement that
3 > the creation of an alias (e.g. maintainer-needed@g.o) would be
4 > the best solution and that it is upto the herd to choose between
5 > assigning the bug to the new alias and putting the herd on the cc and
6 > the other way around?
7 >
8 > If this is introduced we need to record it somewhere. I'm not sure what
9 > would be the best place though.
10
11 I'll be more than happy to mv new-ebuilds maintainer-needed if seemant
12 likes the idea. Seems like the two should fit together fine. Let me find
13 seemant and see what he thinks since he's kind of in charge of
14 bug-wrangler stuff.
17 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
18 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
19
20 ---
21 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
22 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
23
24 ramereth/irc.freenode.net