From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Why I don't think the CoC is a good idea
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:56:59
1 Luca Barbato wrote:
2 > Alexandre Buisse wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'm sorry to have been so long (and I have a lot more to say!) but this
5 >> is more or less why I think both the idea and its proposed
6 >> implementation are bad and will ultimately hurt us.
9 > I do agree and I add that this current thread so far is a good example
10 > on how things could go:
11 >
12 > - it is long since there are many arguments touched (CoC, improving
13 > gentoo, directions and our weak points etc)
14 > - it touches also some questions that aren't that easy
15 > - nobody has been offensive (yet)
16 >
17 > lu
20 I have no idea if it's possible but if a topic is deemed to be off topic
21 then can any further replies with that subject be forwarded
22 automatically to another address like gentoo-dev-offtopic so they dont
23 go to gentoo-dev?
24
25 George
26 --