From: "vivo75@×××××.com" <vivo75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-sound/umurmur: metadata.xml ChangeLog
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 00:53:27
1 On 12/26/13 14:27, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:25:04 +0100
3 > hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
4 >> That is funny that you mention "cleaning up". I remember last time
5 >> when you broke 8 ebuilds at once because you just trusted your
6 >> outdated repoman warning to be correct. You didn't even file a BUG
7 >> for me, you did not contact me and after I told you that it was wrong
8 >> and that you should revert it, you didn't.
9 >>
10 >> That's what I call "ignoring the rest". You do not communicate, you do
11 >> not file bugs, you just go and do stuff.
12 > That kind of behaviour is what the QA team is supposed to be able to
13 > address. You should raise this issue with them rather than accusing
14 > each other on the lists.
15 >
16 Ciaranm doing peacekeeping ?!?
17
18 The world is really ending in 2013, and he is right too