From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Service relaunch: archives.gentoo.org
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:12:55
1 [Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP signature. In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such an unsecure channel, if you find any information controversial of un-expected send a response and request a signed confirmation]
2