From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: mono@g.o, java@g.o, tcl@g.o, gnome@g.o, klasikahl@g.o, apache@g.o, perl@g.o, ruby@g.o, karltk@g.o, mythtv@g.o, jmglov@××××××××××.robbat2, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: net-www breakup - review required
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:23:15
1 I'm fine with you moving middleman to www-proxy.. I'd like to note that
2 jasonmc (author) is no longer developing this software as an OSS project
3 (think it's been changed to squidguard). While it's stil vuln free I'd
4 like to leave it in portage. But when somebody find a vuln and we have
5 no clear option for upgrading I'll probably remove it from the tree.
6 I do have admin access to the sourceforge site if any changes are
7 needed..
8