From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: mono@g.o, java@g.o, tcl@g.o, gnome@g.o, klasikahl@g.o, apache@g.o, perl@g.o, ruby@g.o, karltk@g.o, mythtv@g.o, jmglov@××××××××××.robbat2, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: net-www breakup - review required
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:23:15
I'm fine with you moving middleman to www-proxy.. I'd like to note that
jasonmc (author) is no longer developing this software as an OSS project
(think it's been changed to squidguard). While it's stil vuln free I'd
like to leave it in portage. But when somebody find a vuln and we have
no clear option for upgrading I'll probably remove it from the tree.
I do have admin access to the sourceforge site if any changes are
needed..

-- Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded,toolchain) Developer