From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, antarus@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New projects
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:30:35
1 Alec Warner kirjoitti:
2 > Glep 54 now replaces (and depends on) glep 39.
3 >
4 > Like the commit message says, the spirit of the glep was approved long
5 > ago, if you have issues with wording please to be taking it up with me
6 > so we can make it pretty (particularly the backwards compatibility
7 > section)
8 >
9 > -Love antarus
12 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20071011-summary.txt
13
14 Please check the council decision on this. So we need to remove GLEP 54
15 and just update the old one. As for why it was decided this way, check
16 GLEP 1. It says GLEPs can be updated as time goes by.
17
18 Regards,
19 Petteri