From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: News item: m68k, s390, and sh are dropping stable keywords
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:20:20
1 On 23/09/2013 21:34, Samuli Suominen wrote:
2 > [ ... ]
3 >
4 > Stealing random mail from this thread.
5 >
6 > Because I've seen some commits today for reverting the mentioned
7 > KEYWORDS to ~arch in some ebuilds I'm not sure if everyone is aware that
8 > the arch status is set using profiles/profiles.desc and as I'm writing
9 > this, the mentioned arches are still 'stable', not 'dev'
10 > No matter what the news item or whatever says, only profiles.desc counts
11 >
12 > - Samuli
15 Didn't dev profiles cause issues with prefix profiles due to repoman not
16 reporting unresolved dependencies?