From: "James H. Cloos Jr." <cloos@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: Tal Peer <coredumb@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-cvs
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 02:42:01
1 >>>>> "Tal" == Tal Peer <coredumb@g.o> writes:
2
3 Tal> lu_zero suggested that we open a new category 'app-cvs' and move
4 Tal> all -cvs packages there. That way we don't litter all the
5 Tal> categories with -cvs ebuilds that most of users don't need/want.
6
7 There is no point of the catagories at all if they are not used.
8
9 And it seems incongruous that users attracted to gentoo because
10 everything is build from source would be put off by building
11 from cvs.
12
13 Much better to leave the -cvs ebuild where they are.
14
15 -JimC
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list