From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: cloos@×××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: final version of git-r3 (+ compat for git-2)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 07:21:49
1 Dnia 2013-09-03, o godz. 19:53:22
2 James Cloos <cloos@×××××××.com> napisał(a):
3
4 > (I think I forgot to mention when I wrote about keeping git-2 around for
5 > a while that I like the plan for git-3; that should have been explicit.)
6 >
7 > It looks good.
8 >
9 > I haven't worked out what the storage names under EGIT3_STORE_DIR will
10 > be for submodules, though. If multiple parent gits want the same
11 > submodule, and/or if a package exists for it in its own right, will
12 > the same store clone be used for all of them? Including when some use
13 > git://, others https://, et al?
14
15 Yes, that's the goal.
16
17 https://bitbucket.org/mgorny/flaggie.git -> mgorny_flaggie.git
18
19 git://git.overlays.gentoo.org/dev/aballier.git
20 https://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitroot/dev/aballier.git
21
22 -> both to dev_aballier.git (gitroot/ is stripped)
23
24 The pattern magic can be easily extended if necessary.
27 Best regards,
28 Michał Górny