From: Benjamin Coles <sj7trunks@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Hey where's my bugzilla EMAIL!
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:03:52
1 To inform those of you that are asking this question,
2 Recently we suffered some migrations issues of bugs.gentoo.org.
3 It was in our hopes that we could solve the attachment bugs during the
4 migrate which was proven to be unsuccessful. In debugging these errors
5 we came across even more bugs with bugzilla that were left untouched for
6 the longest time. In the migration we had to restore the bugs database
7 hence the loss of 6 hours worth of bugs last Thursday. Also it could not
8 do attachments and would not send emails. On Monday we upgraded to the
9 CVS version of bugzilla, Attachments are fixed, all the bugs that had
10 broken Resolved status are now set to OPEN and devs should be getting an
11 email regarding new open bugs. Just resolve them and put Resolution
12 Status. Numerous other problems were fixed with bugzilla, the last
13 remaining bug, mail delay bug is being worked on. I will inform you of
14 updates when it is fixed.
15
17 Thanks,
18 Benjamin Coles