From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 17:58:23
1 On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
2 <jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
3 > I disagree. Resolved LATER is useful to some maintainers that want to
4 > fix that bug, but don't have time or don't find the issue to be a
5 > priority at the moment. By marking it LATER they're acknowledging the
6 > bug exists and needs to be taken care of.
7
8 Reassigning the bug to yourself (or the herd) if necessary, accepting
9 it, and then explaining what/who/why/etc in a comment is the way to go
10 in that case. No system, however good it is, will replace proper
11 communication.
12
13 Denis.