From: Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reorganization of /var/lib gentoo-related files
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:53:37
1 On Wednesday 31 of December 2008 15:33:14 Fabio Rossi wrote:
2
3 > Ok, but at the end we have an exception in the tree (/var/lib/gentoo/news/)
4 > which is not justified (looking at the current discussion). My proposal has
5 > arisen after having seen the /var/lib/gentoo/news/ hierarchy.
6
7 Then it seems way more appropriate and easier to implement to force Gentoo
8 news to comply to FHS and shot on sight those responsible for this mess :D
11 regards
12 MM