From: Richard Brown <rbrown@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-ruby/rubygems: ChangeLog rubygems-1.1.0-r0.ebuild
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:13:10
1 On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > What was the purpose of bumping this to an -r0? I didn't see any
3 > previous rubygems ebuilds doing this.
4
5 As I said to _Mr_Bones and ferringb, I was just absentminded when
6 renaming it from a later revision in my overlay.
7
8 > I'm probably wrong about this, but my naive impression is that it looks
9 > to me like an attempt to force someone else to bring up the issue that
10 > indeed did come up, rather than doing it yourself.
11
12 Your naïveté only makes you more attractive to me.
13
14 > [SNIP]
15 > Ebuild Review
16