From: Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Gérald Fenoy
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:55:00
1 On Fri, Feb 3, 2006 at 11:28:16 +0100, Mike Doty wrote:
2
4 > Hash: SHA1
5 >
6 > All, please take a moment to welcome djay. Gérald is already a French
7 > GDP translator, and now will help out the sci herd with ebuild maintenance.
8 >
9 > In his own words, "I've end my studies last year at the end of a master
10 > in computer-science at Montpellier as cam@g.o ;) does the same
11 > year. Now, I work for the 01map enterprise which is involved in open
12 > sources geoscpatial development. My Girlfriend and I live in a
13 > beautifull little town called Balaruc-les-bains."
14
15 What a coincidence, I'm also french :)
16 Welcome on board!
17
18 Alexandre