From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Mass last-riting of x86-but-not-amd64 packages
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 09:23:15
1 On Sat, 2019-08-31 at 10:03 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > We still have a lot of packages that are keyworded ~x86/x86 but were
5 > never keyworded ~amd64. While I suppose there might be exceptions to
6 > that, in most cases it means that simply nobody has been using it for
7 > years.
8 >
9 > Many of them are still at EAPI 0; some were ported to newer EAPIs
10 > specifically to clean old EAPIs.
11 >
12 > I've already cleaned up some false positives (like svgalib). If you
13 > know more, please let me know.
14 >
15 > I have mixed feelings about games on the list. On one hand, it's rather
16 > obvious that they're x86 binary games. However, if somebody actually
17 > used them, they would have probably gained amd64 multilib compat by now.
20 Here's a better list, containing intersection of x86-only + EAPI 0:
21
22 app-admin/consolehm *
23 app-emulation/vov *
24 app-text/fdftk *
25 app-text/freepwing *
26 dev-db/vbisam *
27 dev-lang/gwydion-dylan-bin *
28 dev-lang/tinycobol *
29 dev-libs/asyncresolv *
30 dev-libs/cpl-stratego *
31 dev-libs/libvolume_id *
32 media-sound/hearnet
33 media-sound/imp3sh
34 media-video/maven-poke
35 media-video/xanim-export
36 net-dialup/dgcmodem
37 net-dns/tinystats
38 net-libs/roadrunner
39 net-libs/vanessa-mcast
40 net-mail/fastforward
41 net-mail/gensig
42 net-mail/qmail-lint
43 net-mail/qmail-qsanity
44 net-misc/hlfl
45 net-misc/netprofiles-ims
46 net-misc/shout
47 net-p2p/mktorrent-borg
48 net-p2p/myster
49 net-p2p/smet2html
50 net-p2p/xnap
51 net-wireless/orinoco-fwutils
52 sys-apps/checkservice
53 sys-apps/fwcrv
54 sys-apps/lcdutils
55 sys-apps/netboot-base
56 sys-auth/icmpdn
57 sys-boot/psoload
58 sys-boot/raincoat
59 sys-cluster/feedbackd-agent
60 sys-cluster/feedbackd-master
61 sys-cluster/ocfs
62 sys-fs/scan-ffs
63 sys-libs/lrmi
64 www-apache/mod_diagnostics
65 www-apache/mod_pcgi2 *
66 www-apps/browser-config
67 www-apps/metadot
68 www-apps/pcgi *
69 www-client/ck4up
70
71 Those with '*' are definitely last rited already.
74 Best regards,
75 Michał Górny