From: LostSon <lostson@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] glibc-2.3.4.20041102-r1 has gone goofy
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:36:12
1 On Wednesday 23 March 2005 06:24 am, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 22 March 2005 07:27 pm, LostSon wrote:
3 > > I have tried the user list and the forums and just cant seem to get an
4 > > answer to this. When trying to upgrade my glibc cuz it comes up as an
5 > > upgrade it does nothing bit infinite loop.
6 >
7 > everytime an infinite loop with glibc has come up it's been because the
8 > user's clock was screwed up ... perhaps you should verify that `date` is
9 > displaying the correct time ?
10 > -mike
11 > --
12 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
15 This had been brought to my attention earlier and my laptop's time and date
16 is set right. Unfortunately this doesnt help either.
17
18 LostSon
19
20 http://www.lostsonsvault.org