From: "Bjarke Sørensen" <bs@××××.dk>
To: Stephane Dudzinski <stephane@×××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, Massimo Lucci <lucci@××××××××××.IT>, morelli@××××××××××.IT
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] International collaboration.
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:42:20
1 On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:44:45PM +0100, Stephane Dudzinski wrote:
2 > I've been thinking about registering gentoo.fr to do the same kind of stuff as
3 > I can get free hosting. How much does it cost to get a .it ? (in Euros per
4 > year)
5
6 Do it!
7
8 > Are you working from the html files off the site or did you get an up to date
9 > xml document to work from (i'm looking for it)
10
11 Aren't they in the latest-xml on the site?