From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New global USE flag: modplug
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 23:22:34
1 Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'd like to add USE modplug to use.desc. I'll do it tomorrow,
3 > unless someone objects.
4 >
5 -- snip packages --
6
7 Do those packages use the modplug flag to enable libmodplug support in
8 lieu of (or in addition to) some other means of playing MOD files, or does
9 the use flag enable/disable reading of MOD files entirely? If the latter
10 is the case, maybe just "mod" might be a better flag.
13 Each night Father fills me with dread
14 When he sits on the foot of my bed.
15 I'd not mind that he speaks; In gibbers and squeaks,
16 But for the seventeen years he's been dead. -- Edward Gorey