From: Mamoru KOMACHI <usata@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] proposed USE flag: nodoc
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:06:11
1 I'm not sure when it was added, but at least portage-2.0.49-r21 has
2
3 # remove docs
4 if has nodoc $FEATURES; then
5 rm -fR ${IMAGE}/usr/share/doc
6 fi
7
8 in dyn_presinst() of ebuild.sh
9 (grep nodoc/usr/lib/portage/bin/ebuild.sh) noman, noinfo FEATURES are
10 also supported. However, I cannot find any documentation about this
11 feature, so I guess it isn't recommended to enable them atm.
14 Mamoru KOMACHI <usata@g.o>
17 At Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:53:40 +0000,