From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation (was: Project Sunrise resumed)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 03:53:30
1 My concern is beyond me. As I stated I know enough about what to expect IF I
2 use sunrise. But many do not and with it becoming official people figure
3 it's gentoo and when it breaks Gentoo suffers. Gentoo has a reputation as a
4 good solid, stable distro. As user and big fan of Gentoo I'm concerned - why
5 couldn't sunrise have stayed unoffical like BMG. Why does it have to be
6 official? Gentoo can choose to do what it feels is right and I will do the
7 same.
8
9 I answered only because someone asked for user's concerns well this is mine
10 and you all can do with the input as you please without any hard feelings on
11 my part.