From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:36:16
1 On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 12:48:13AM +0000, Thomas Flavel wrote:
2 > On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 05:33:53PM -0700, drobbins@g.o wrote:
3 > > >
4 > > > Hi,
5 > > >
6 > > > The cvs mailing lists I am familiar with on other projects do not allow you
7 > > > to post messages - they simply send an automated message whenever a commit
8 > > > takes place.
9 > >
10 > > OK, how does one go about automatically creating these automated messages?
13 > http://freshmeat.net/projects/cvsmail/
14 >
15 > It's written in python and it says it's currently an alpha release. I assume this
16 > is the engine behind the other projects I know with CVS mailing lists as I can't
17 > find any other projects like this :)
18
19 OK, I think I figured out how to do it and tie it into mailman; thanks for the
20 link.
23 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
24 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
25 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.