From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, media-optical@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: cdrtools license issues
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:55:16
1 * Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o> [06/09/01 14:44 +0200]:
2 > Imho we have to remove the partly and incompatible relicensed cdrtools-2.01.01
3 > alpha ebuilds from the tree.
4
5 I don't think so.
6
7 We have a lot of other applications in the tree, which is
8 not free. The only problem I see is, that you can't decide
9 if you want to install the "free" parts of cdrtools only, or
10 everything. I prefer a splitted installation for every
11 single part of cdrtools, but Jörg will not separate them.
12
13 Regards, Lars
16 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
17 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer
18 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator
19 Gentoo Foundation : Trustee