From: "Preston A. Elder" <prez@××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Larry the cow
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:56:33
1 Since this is the second time around, I suggest we just change it to
2 "Larry the bovine entity".
3
4 On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 15:00, Vic Watkins wrote:
5 > Hi!
6 >
7 > I've just found out about Gentoo Linux. This could be one of the most
8 > important developments in Linux distribution and installation for...... well
9 > .... a long time anyway! As soon as I can get my old P2 350MHz PC back off
10 > my son I'm going to give Gentoo a go!
11 >
12 > Just one thing..... Larry the cow? Cows are female! No wonder he's
13 > frustrated!
14 >
15 > Be seeing you!
16 >
17 > Vic
23 > gentoo-dev mailing list
24 > gentoo-dev@g.o
27 PreZ
28 Systems Administrator
29 GOTH.NET
30
31 Goth Code '98: tSKeba5qaSabsaaaGbaa75KAASWGuajmsvbieqcL4BaaLb3F4
32 nId5mefqmDjmmgm#haxthgzpj4GiysNkycSRGHabiabOkauNSW
33
34 GOTH.NET - http://www.goth.net
35 Free online resource for the gothic community.