From: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o>
To: David Seifert <soap@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] NEWS item for games destabling
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 18:42:37
1 On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 15:46:02 +0100
2 David Seifert <soap@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > NEWS item for de-stabled games
5 >
6 > Title: No stable KEYWORDS for Gentoo Games
7 > Author: David Seifert < soap@g.o >
8 > Content-Type: text/plain
9 > Posted: 2017-11-19
10 > Revision: 1
11 > News-Item-Format: 1.0
12 > Display-If-K eyword: amd64 x86
13
14 Something very fancy going on with white-space here.
15
16 > As the Games team does not have enough manpower to keep tabs on all
17 > games packages, we have dropped all games-* ebuilds to unstable
18 > KEYWORDS (modulo those required by stable non-games packages).
19
20 Perhaps worth explicitly documenting new games@ keywording policy at
21 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Games
22
23 > games in Gentoo are not part of crucial Tier 1 packages.
24
25 It's the first time I hear the term. How "crucial Tier 1 packages" are
26 defined? Is there a link explaining/introducing the definition?
30 Sergei