From: ChrisWhite <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New dev: Aaron Kulbe aka SuperLag
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:00:51
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 <disclaimer>This is a joke, we know each other well enough to joke
5 like this
6
7 Tom Martin wrote:
8
9 | Evening list,
10 |
11 | Aaron Kulbe (aka SuperLag) is joining the Gentoo dev team as part
12 | of the net-mail herd.
13
14 Ahhh man! Time to throw in the towel and quit my day job!
15
16 | I'll copy/paste his life-in-a-paragraph from his quiz:
17 |
18 | I speak Spanish well. I'm not confident enough to say "fluently"
19 | yet, but if others heard me, they would think I'm a fluent speaker.
20 |
21 Yah, I have this weird thing where if I hear spanish, I can somewhat
22 understand it, but I want to respond in Japanese. Crazy stuff I tell you.
23
24 |
25 | 'Fluido', but keep at it Aaron.
26 |
27 | I currently live in Kansas City, Missouri. I'm a single father,
28 | raising 5 children (that includes my wife) :)
29
30 He means 6 children, I'm one of them.
31
32 |
33 | I enjoy spending time with the Hispanic community and practicing my
34 | Spanish. I'm an animal lover. We have 3 miniature long-haired
35 | dachshunds and a cat with an awesome personality.
36
37 Can it whistle dixie? I'd pay to see that.
38
39 |
40 | So that's SuperLag, everyone welcome him to the dev team!
41
42 No, not yet, we still have him in quarantine!
43
44 |
45 |
46 | Tom