From: Tamas Sarga <tamas@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] doc_about_ebuild_functions
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:09:47
1 Hi,
2
3 I'd like to create ebuilds, but I can't find any good documentation
4 about helper functions.
5 For example I heard about PATCH_ATTRIBUTES or such variable, what is
6 used by epatch, but I can't find it anywhere in the gentoo.org doc
7 section. Where should I search for these type of docs?
8
9 TIA.
10 Cheers,
11 Tamas Sarga Sarga Tamas
12 Software Developer Szoftver fejleszto
13 Member of the Mozilla Quality Assurance Mozilla Quality Assurance tag
14 OpenOffice.org translator OpenOffice.org fordito
15
16 A day is 24 hours long. Egy nap 24 órából áll.
17 A box of beer contains 24 bottles. Egy tálcán 24 üveg sör van.
18 I don't believe in suddenness. Nem hiszek a véletlenekben.
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list