From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Deskzilla license for Gentoo Bugzilla for everyone
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:14:14
1 Bjarke Istrup Pedersen wrote:
2
3 >>> Please find attached a site license for Gentoo Linux project. Feel
4 >>> free to share the license key with anyone interested or post it on the
5 >>> web. The license allows any number of users, and it is locked to
6 >>> Gentoo Linux Bugzilla URL. If in the future the URL changes, please
7 >>> let me know and I'll create another license key.
8 >>>
9 >>> Please note that this license key requires Deskzilla 1.3 or later. You
10 >>> can download the latest version from
11 >>> http://almworks.com/deskzilla/download.html .
12
13 I've been playing with this for about an hour now and it kicks ass.
14 Considering i'm offline 5 days a week it's perfect for me.
15
16 Thanks :D
19 where to now? if i had to guess
20 dirtyepic gentoo org i'm afraid to say antarctica's next
21 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list