From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Java 9 on Gentoo
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 05:38:17
1 Hello friends!
2
3 I am excited about Java 9. However, I am a very excitable person.
4
5 Hopefully this is not a tangent, but the OpenJDK release is available
6 on Ubuntu. I have tried to understand the IcedTea build process and
7 failed, as I was hoping that it could be packaged for Gentoo before
8 the official IcedTea release. I was not able to find a timeline from
9 the OpenJDK project.
10
11 On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:41 PM, William L. Thomson Jr.