From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gnome-base/mc dependancies
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:28:24
1 Mathijs Kwik wrote:
2 >
3 > it seems gnome-base/mc depends on dev-libs/glib
4 >
5 > and it has a weird RDEPEND on virtual/x11-web-browser
6 > why?
7 > RDEPEND should ONLY be used if it needs this package(netscape in this case) to BUILD... that's NOT the case I think...
8 > I know mc can use a webbrowser to view certain files(html and so) but since I don't want X on my system, I prefer "links" to www... I now put "links" instead of netscape in virtual/x11-web-browser but this is NOT a nice name then... perhaps there should be virtual/web-browser also?
9 >
10 Oops thats a bug, fixed.
11
12 bye achim~