From: foser <foser@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnome build wierdness
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:42:42
1 Blake Watters wrote:
2 > I've been running into a frustrating flurry of problems with building
3 > gnome on my laptop. I've recently migrated to the 1.4 profile and have
4 > happily rebuilt all packages -- except gnome.
5 >
6 > I'm getting a consistent set of sandbox violations for attempts to access
7 > /usr/lib/pkgconfig/glib-2.0.pc (ACCESS DENIED open_wr) for every single
8 > package that needs to build against glib2. The file permissions on the
9 > package file are correct and I have tried unmerging/remerging glib many
10 > times to no avail.
11 >
12 > Has anybody else run across this sandbox madness? Any ideas for a fix?
15 I have never seen it before and .pc files shouldn't be altered by other
16 builds anyway. File a bugreport on it and provide as much info as
17 possible. A quick workaround for the problem is disabling sandbox btw.
18
19 - foser
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list