From: Harald Weiner <Harald.Weiner@×××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] AMD64 Arch Testers needed urgently
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 17:45:49
1 Dear Thomas and everyone else interested!
2
3 Before re-inventing the wheel, you might take a closer look at this Google summer of code project in 2016:
4 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2016/Ideas/Continuous_Stabilization
5
6 I do not know how far the author got but it might be a good starting point...
7
8 Best wishes,
9
10 Harald.
11
12 >>> Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o> 12/13/17 9:59 PM >>>
13
14 > auto-stabilization: I.e. if a package is in the repository for x days
15 > build bot would try to build the package and mark the package stable if
16 > everything passes. If for some reason maintainer want to block a
17 > specific version they could create a bug or set a flag in an already
18 > existing bug which will cause build bot to ignore this version.