From: Marius Mauch <genone@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo 1.4.1 and GRP
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:06:05
1 On 09/15/03 donnie berkholz wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 18:15, Thomas Schweikle wrote:
4 > > It would really be nice if I could find all compiled packages as
5 > > binary in some directory after compilation of the base distribution
6 > > finished. Superb if I could define some flag somewhere telling
7 > > Gentoo generating "RPM", "DEB", or "pkg" binary packages.
8 ...
9 > Examine the FEATURES="buildpkg" documentation in make.conf, also
10 > emerge--help for -b and -B options.
13 Also portage has some rpm support but as nobody is using it it's status
14 is unknown (ebuild(1) mentions a "ebuild bla rpm" command).
15
16 Marius
21 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
22 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.