From: Holger Brueckner <lists@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Commented init scripts
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:54:16
1 yip .. that would sure be nice ...
2
3 at least until there is documentation for it :)
4
5 Holger
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: "Ben Beuchler" <insyte@×××××.org>
8 To: "Gentoo Dev List" <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
9 Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 5:28 PM
10 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Commented init scripts
13 > In the process of teaching myself how the init scripts work (/sbin/init,
14 > /etc/init.d/depscan.sh, /etc/init.d/runscript.sh, and
15 > /etc/init.d/functions.sh) I added a ton of comments to the code on my
16 local
17 > copies. I would like to think that the comments would be helpful to
18 anyone
19 > else who tries to figure it all out from scratch. If the developers are
20 > interested, I would be happy to make them available...
21 >
22 > -Ben
23 >
24 > --