From: Taylor Christopher P <ct@××××××××××.edu>
To: Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@××××××××××.net>
Cc: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Ported to OS X
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:05:43
1 not as of yet. i think it'd be nice if we could have someone write an app
2 that would take in fink package descriptions and translate them into
3 portage packages. all the details for building are in the fink packages
4 and maybe that app could be used across gentoo - might be an interesting
5 idea [just keep it python oriented or maybe perl or something. i dunno,
6 just spitting out ideas right now].
7
8 Christopher Paul Taylor, Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
9