From: Dylan Carlson <absinthe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IRC log
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:43:38
1 On Tue October 12 2004 18:05, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 12 October 2004 04:08 pm, Beber wrote:
3 > > It is possible to make disponible for people IRC log viewable by web
4 > > or anything else ?
5 >
6 > is it possible ? yes
7 > do i want to see it happen ? no
8 >
9 > :)
10
11 Yeah, it's bad enough that people can witness my idiocy on usenet 14 years
12 ago on Google's cache... I don't need my 2004 idiocy on Freenode cached
13 too. :)
14
15 Seriously though, it would only be appropriate for what few channels are
16 strictly moderated, like the gentoo manager's meetings. The rest have too
17 much noise, and that includes -dev.
18
19 Cheers,
20 Dylan Carlson [absinthe@g.o]