From: Michael Hammer <mueli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] An official Gentoo wiki
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:44:47
1 * Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o> [081112 00:46]:
2 > What are others feelings on this?
3
4 I like the idea!
5
6 > What issues do you see with having a wiki?
7
8 Pages of poor quality with wrong informations.
9
10 > Do you see anyway to resolve the issue you see with us having a
11 > wiki?
12
13 We should develop some kind of review process and at least the
14 possiblity to lock and hide pages of poor quality. In the most cases
15 the howtos are related to some herds. What if we have a "reviewed
16 section" where herds can approve pages and user can be sure that the
17 infos provided have a minimum of quality.
18
19 g, mueli
23 Michael Hammer | <mueli@g.o> | Graz, AT
24 Gentoo Developer (Kerberos) | http://www.michael-hammer.at