From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] packages up for grabs
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 18:16:41
1 Le samedi 31 mai 2008 à 13:31 -0400, ben tucker a écrit :
2 > Hi Mike,
3 >
4 > I am a good candidate for taking over maintenance of these, as my day
5 > job is a security developer for the world's largest software delivery
6 > infrastructure company for remote applications :-).
7 >
8 > net-libs/libvncserver
9 > net-misc/vnc
10 >
11 > I wouldn't mind taking app-editors/hexcurse over as well.
12 >
13 > What is the procedure be for me to take over maintenance of these
14 > three packages?
15
16 Option 1: become a gentoo developer
17 Option 2: find a gentoo developer willing to be your proxy
20 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
21 Gentoo