From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] euscan GSoC project - requesting feedback
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:02:21
1 On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Federico "fox" Scrinzi <fox91@×××××.no> wrote:
2 > The main question is: what would you like to have on this dashboard?
3 > Currently (in the development version) there's the possibility to login
4 > and watch/unwatch packages/categories/herds/... and see the watched
5 > stuff in the account dashboard. We're planning on implementing a
6 > weekly(?) custom newsletter based on the packages you're watching, which
7 > features would you like?
8
9 - The ability to pick what overlays I care about
10 - Ignore alpha/beta versions if the current gentoo-x86 version is not alpha/beta
11 - Candidates for stabilization
12
13 Cheers,
14