From: federico <xaero@××××××.it>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites media-sound/jsynthlib
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:34:06
1 William L. Thomson Jr. ha scritto:
2 > Last rites for media-sound/jsynthlib
3 >
4 > Last upstream release was 0.20-beta, released March, 2005.
5 >
6 > The package has been masked, and will be moved to Java junkyard overlay
7 > after 30 days pass. Unless someone cares about this package, needs it,
8 > uses it, and/or is willing to updated it.
9 >
10 I need/use it!
11 shall I provide an updated ebuild or try to maintain it?
12
13 (note: I'm not a dev; I'll send you ebuilds through g.o bugzilla)
16 Federico
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list