From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Treecleaners Recruiting
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 17:20:54
1 Alec Warner wrote:
2 > All you crazy folks that wanted to help clean the tree please e-mail me
3 > off list.
4 >
5 > To briefly go over requirements you need to be able to:
6 >
7 > Speak English;
8 > Read English;
9 > Write English;
10 > Use Bugzilla;
11 > Use Portage;
12 > Some of you need to be able to use CVS and SVN;
13 > Some of you need gentoo-x86 commit access;
14 > Experience with Ebuilds;
15 > Experience fixing broken old crap;
16 >
17 > Being a gentoo developer is not strictly required, helping us fix old
18 > packages in the tree is a great way to gain experience with build
19 > systems, ebuilds, other developers, etc..
20 >
21 > Please see Our Project Page[1] for more info.
22 >
23 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/treecleaners/
24 >
25 > PS: GPNL is not currently up, but I will work on that after SoC
26 I'll help out... as soon as life gets settled down and I'm able to
27 commit more time to Gentoo. Right now it feels like I'm a bit on
28 borrowed time.
31 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
32 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/