From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About testing applications
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:50:59
1 On 18/03/07, Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
2 > Jeff Rollin napsal(a):
3 > > On 18/03/07, Piotr Jaroszyński <peper@g.o> wrote:
4 > >> On Sunday 18 of March 2007 13:37:55 Jeff Rollin wrote:
5 > >> > Also, if you have a .config directory to put all these files in, ~
6 > >> > becomes less cluttered but ~/.config becomes VERY cluttered!
7 > >> Nothing prevents from making appdirs in .config too.
8 > >>
9 > > True, but then .config would just become cluttered with .appdirs instead!
10 >
11 > It wouldn't become any more or less cluttered than ~/ now...
14 Which is why I was saying there was no point in a ~/.config directory...
15
16 Jeff
19 Q: What will happen in the Aftermath?
20
21 A: Impossible to tell, since we're still in the Beforemath.
22
23 http://latedeveloper.org.uk