From: Viktor Lakics <lakicsv@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [Re: [gentoo-dev] Please help with RC_6 install...]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:16:48
1 Thanks, but unfortunately I could only go to a windows NT machine at work,
2 where emerge won't work...:-(
3
4 Viktor
5 Nathaniel Grady <nate@×××××××.org> wrote:
6 > Are you aware of emerge --fetchonly? My solution to the 56k problem has been
7 to march over to somewhere there's a faster line and do an emerge --fetchonly
8 packagename to grab all the source, then go back home and let it build for
9 ever and ever...
10 >
11 > --Nate Grady
12 >