From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@××××××××.com>
To: Felipe Ghellar <fghellar2@×××××××××.br>, Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell@×××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mozilla non-deterministic behavior.
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:56:37
1 Thanks for the feed-back. I have taken the liberty of attaching
2 extracts of your responses to (my new) bug report 33750 as
3 evidence of failure someplace besides at my desk.
4
5 For your information, in case you are curious: Yes, I try to
6 display garbage on purpose. Last spring, a similar failure was
7 a result of incompatible freefont packages on my system,
8 so, every now and then, I exercise mozilla with junk. In
9 this case, xfree-4.3.0-r2 --> xfree-4.3.0-r3 seemed like a
10 good time. (But apparently, failure is independent from
11 xf version.)
12 --
13 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@××××××××.com>
14 Phone: (703) 392-0303