From: Robert Cole <robert@×××××××××××××.com>
To: Wilbert van Bakel <wilbertml@×××××××××.net>
Cc: Spider <spider@g.o>, gentoo-user@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-desktop@g.o, gentoo-newbies@g.o, seemant@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: [gentoo-user] [Announce] Gentoo Gnome 2 support
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:25:53
1 I take it we should unmask all gnome related stuff in order to get
2 gnome2 right?
5 On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 18:29, Wilbert van Bakel wrote:
6 > Congratulations, Spider!
7 >
8 > We all understand that quality is your first concern,
9 > and we are happy that you were able to announce the availability this fast.
10 >
11 > I'm using Gnome-2 since RC2, and I'm excited.
12 > Thank you for all your effort, Spider and team members!
13 >
14 > Wilbert van Bakel
15 > wilbertml@×××××××××.net
16 > Strive for excellence, not perfection
17 >
18 > ----- Original Message -----
19 > From: "Spider" <spider@g.o>
20 > To: <gentoo-announce@g.o>
21 > Cc: <gentoo-user@g.o>; <gentoo-dev@g.o>;
22 > <gentoo-desktop@g.o>; <gentoo-newbies@g.o>;
23 > <seemant@g.o>
24 > Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 7:48 PM
25 > Subject: [gentoo-user] [Announce] Gentoo Gnome 2 support
26 >
27 > I'm glad to be able to finally(!) announce the new Gnome 2 Desktop as
28 > available in Gentoo Linux.
29 >
30 > <tear>
31 >
32 > Regards,
33 > Spider (D.m.D. Ljungmark)
34 > Gentoo Linux Developer, Gnome 2 Maintainer and Packager.
35 > (http://gentoo.org/~spider/)(Gnome 2 FAQ. And configuration Guide)
39 > gentoo-desktop mailing list
40 > gentoo-desktop@g.o