From: Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Florian Schmaus (flow)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 19:27:45
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I'd like to announce with great pleasure our latest addition to the
4 developer community. Florian Schmaus is joining us from Germany.
5
6 He is a computer scientist focusing on operating systems and runtime
7 systems for future many-core systems. His FOSS contributions include
8 participating in developing the XMPP protocol and maintaining an XMPP
9 client-side library Smack. In his free time, besides being a full-time
10 dad, he enjoys running and the cold beverages of his home region,
11 Franconia.
12
13 Please give him a warm welcome!
16 gokturk

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature